Pittsburgh-based RE2 Robotics penned a contract this week with the U.S. Air Force to create robotic pilots for military planes.
- After 30 Years In Heavy Construction, Allegheny County Animal Keeper Tries Farming
- Aiming For Busier Skies At Pittsburgh International Airport
- He Almost Ran For Pennsylvania Governor … Until A Reporter Told Him He’s Not Eligible
- League Of Women Voters Suing To Throw Out Pennsylvania's Map Of Congressional Districts
- One More Star: What Happens To The U.S. Flag When Another State Is Added?
Walking down Fourth Avenue in downtown Pittsburgh, it might feel like you’re being watched. And you are. There are about a dozen pairs of eyes glaring down at the street. They’re made of gray and brown stone, some with intricate carved manes. Lions are a common sight on this stretch of downtown, and they have a very important job: to guard.
- Bill Cosby Is Planning Town Halls About Sexual Assault And The Law, Spokesman Says
- Could The Best Memory System Be One That Forgets?
- Efforts Increase To Bring Health And Other Benefits To Independent Workers
- Neighboring Arab Nations Slap Qatar With 13-Point List Of Demands
- Man Charged With Terrorism-Related Murder In Attack At London Mosque