Allegheny County Controller Chelsa Wagner said she will investigate the county health department’s methodology for determining the cause of elevated lead levels in children.
- PHOTOS: Pittsburghers March For Science In Oakland
- Pittsburgh Organizers Say Saturday's March For Science Is Bi-Partisan, But Not Apolitical
- No, You Can't Kayak Under The Golden Triangle: An Exploration Of Pittsburgh's Fourth River
- City Considers New Technology That Would Tell Workers When Public Trash Cans Are Full
- How Much Of Pittsburgh Property Is Untaxed? (And How Does The City Get Its Money?)
When attorney Joe Froetschel commutes to work on his bicycle, he thinks about how the city operations work and where the money comes from. As he rides through Oakland, he notices hospitals like UPMC and University of Pittsburgh buildings that dot the neighborhood. He's also surrounded by churches and charities and the Carnegie museums.
- A Watergate Villain Walks Into A Berkeley Restaurant. What Could Go Wrong?
- U.S. Announces Sanctions On 271 Syrians Over April 4 Chemical Attack
- Ailes Accuser Says Fox News Execs Ordered Eavesdropping On Her Digital Devices
- The Warfare May Be Remote But The Trauma Is Real
- We're All Tired. But When Could Fatigue Mean a Medical Problem?